Executive Coaching Process
Mindful Management offers Executive Coaching Process for the development of leadership and emotional intelligence abilities, as well as geared toward organizational change.
Coaching is an individual process of effective practice in leadership which produces a personal and professional transformation in leaders, and it has repercussions in their performance within their companies. It is an apprenticeship oriented to specific results which are measurable in time.
Executive Coaching Process consists of three stages:
- Diagnostic: The first part of our intervention allows us to determine what the client needs, the level of complexity the desired change entails and which levers and indicators we must use; with this information we can design an optimal roadmap for the desired change and an adjusted implementation plan.
- Map of Change: As a result of the diagnostic, the organization, and the people involved in the process together develop a specific plan of action which will specify: the definition of the objectives; the areas for improvement and the levers on which to act in order to generate the defined change.
- Implantation: Once the Map of Change has been defined, we accompany key leaders until it is fully implemented.
In this phase we work with a combination of formation and coaching which will generate changes that are sustainable over time. The fields of action are leadership, team work, communication, time management, or emotional self-regulation.
The coach accompanies leaders in the modification of behavior and attitudes that may be slowing down their professional efficiency, simultaneously developing their maximum potential and talent.
We accompany leaders both to their individual meetings as well as to group meetings, in what is termed shadow-coaching (real time observation of the meetings the manager participates in with his or her team, in his or her regular work environment), so that the manager and/or the team can receive specific feedback from an external observer.
Shadow Coaching can also be applied to teams; in such cases the focus is no longer on an individual person and in the improvement of his or her abilities, but rather on the team as an entity unto itself. The main objective of this type of coaching is to create highly efficient teams by the impact of coaching subsequent to observation in the main aspects that make a team function highly efficiently.
The benefits of coaching process are:
- To develop leadership and emotional intelligence abilities.
- To increase attention and concentration.
- To face up to changes of professional as well as a personal nature.
- To ensure success after a promotion or newly acquired responsibilities.
- To reduce levels of stress.
- To learn to delegate, to manage risks with increased efficiency.
- To foster self-esteem, assurance, and self-confidence.
- To attain more efficient time management and increased productivity.
- To learn to communicate more effectively.
Our team of coaches has participated in Executive Coaching Process which have been carried out in companies such as Zurich, Banco Sabadell, Wolkswagen, Reig Jofré, and we collaborate with the consulting company Esperta http://www.esperta-asociados.com/ in their implementation.